Welcome to Aviation eLearning
Aviation-eLearning is the gateway to Paul Hamilton’s on line resources for training.
Overall, the paper books, DVD’s and on line e-learning utilizes the Hamilton Pilot Training System (HPTS) which is a comprehensive step by step program to learn to fly safely and with confidence. Shown on the right is the syllabus which provides all the flight training lessons and ground school for learning to fly.
Besides some specific subject areas (airspace basics) on this site, there is currently two major web sites for e-learning:
- Learn to Fly course with stage multiple choice tests for light-sport aircraft airplane, weight-shift control trike and powered parachute.
- ROTAX 912 basic operation on line video course and Rotax pilot knowledge test
For the virtual aviator or to supplement real flight training:
- Simulator flight training computer, software and hardware recommendations and setup
- Simulator flight training course where you learn to fly the virtual aircraft doing maneuvers you would do in a real aircraft with a certified flight instructor
- Ground school to supplement the flight training for aeronautical knowledge to become a safe and confident pilot